Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet belongs to the class of medication known as progestogens which are used to treat heavy, painful, or irregular periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), etc. Additionally, it may be used in the treatment of breast cancer and a disorder in which the uterus’s tissue lining grows on the ovaries, intestines, or fallopian tubes. Norethisterone Acetate 15mg works by mimicking the activity of the natural hormone progesterone and it restores hormone levels in the body and regulates the growth, and shedding of the womb lining. Also, it helps to treat menstrual disorders. Take this medication as directed by your doctor or you are advised to take it for as long as your doctor has prescribed it for you based on your medical condition. By consuming these tablets, you may experience unusual vaginal bleeding or spotting, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, etc..
Uses of Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet:
- This medication is prescribed to control excessive vaginal bleeding during menstruation.
- It is a synthetic form of progestin and is effective in treating abnormal vaginal bleeding and other menstrual disorders in women which are caused due to an imbalance of hormones.
- This medication is also used in preventing unwanted pregnancies which is helpful in providing contraception for about eight weeks.
- It mainly works by stopping the ovulation process and bringing changes to the lining of the uterus to make it less probable for a fertilized egg to attach to it.
Side Effects of Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet:
Along with the useful best effects of Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet, it may cause unwanted side effects but not everyone gets in contact with them here are some of the side effects associated with this tablet. Talk to your doctor if you have any of the following becomes troublesome;
- Heavy and irregular menstrual bleeding.
- Spotting between menstrual cycles.
- Tender or swollen breasts.
- Headache & dizziness.
- Allergic reactions like itchy skin.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Swollen lips/tongue/eyes/face.
- Swelling of the hands/feet.
Direction for use:
- Read all the Information provided by your doctor before you start using this drug and each time you get a refill or if you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this tablet by mouth as directed by your doctor or you may take it with food or after a meal to prevent constipation. Follow the dosing schedule carefully and consult with your doctor if you have any questions regarding this medication.
- For the treatment of stopped menstrual periods, this drug is usually taken once daily for 10 days during the second half of the planned menstrual cycle or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before taking Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet, consult with your doctor if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or may have any other allergies because these contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or serious problems.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any medical history, especially the use of alcohol, liver problems, stomach problems, etc. because this medication makes you dizzy from consuming alcohol.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant before using Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet this medication passes through breast milk, and get a consultation regarding breastfeeding.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose, if you want to prevent deadly side effects. Talk to your doctor immediately or get medical attention immediately if you misuse this product.
Store Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet at room temperature away from direct light, and moisture. If you have any questions regarding storage, ask your healthcare expert or doctor. Do not store it in the bathroom or keep all the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Norethisterone Acetate 15mg Tablet Manufacturer & Supplier:
Medibyte is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Gynae drugs across the nation, we offer a huge range of Gynae medicine and other related healthcare products that will help women to look after their health. We are catering to the various needs and requirements of people by distributing manufactured products with a very good logistics system.