Best Cardiac Diabetic PCD Franchise Company in India – Medibyte
Trust in a leading Pharma company, Medibyte known to manufacture and market quality and effective anti-diabetic and cardiovascular medicines. We are totally indulged in developing and producing drug formulations that are efficient in controlling ailments related to heart problems and diabetes I and Diabetic II. We have been slowly expanding our cardiology and diabetic range frequently and proudly announce a variety range. They are approved by DCGI and maintained under GMP-WHO. The product list cover Vasodilators, Anticoagulants, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), Antiplatelet drug, ACE Inhibitors, antithrombotic drugs, antihyperglycemic, etc. They all are DCGI approved and have been meeting high customer satisfaction across the nation. Our company offers a monopoly-based pharma franchise in cardiac diabetics near you. Features that make us the leading name in the market:
- We are ISO certified having our own pharma manufacturing in cardiology and anti-diabetic products.
- Strict quality control guidelines lay by WHO and GMP is followed.
- Government-approved and Certified drugs list.
- The widest network of logistic partners and distributors has more than 200+ associates.
- Dedicated staff and experts providing professional services.
Cardiac Diabetic Range for PCD Pharma Franchise at Pan India Level
Medibyte Pharma is an emerging Cardiac Diabetic PCD Franchise Company
in India. We manufacture and supply a wide range of cardiovascular and antidiabetic products. Our team specializes in formulating drug solutions as per WHO and GMP-certified units. We are meeting the high demand and requirement of the huge population by bringing a highly effective and unique anti-diabetic products range. As the heart and diabetes diseases are increasing our product range is also expanding. Invest in the Cardiac Diabetic Range for Pharma Franchise on a monopoly basis for best business opportunities. We are welcoming pharma experts and distributors from all over India for the Cardiac Diabetic PCD Franchise
. We are offering a monopoly franchise business opportunity in all 29 states of India. So if You are looking best PCD Pharma Company for the Cardiac - Diabetic Range
then we are the best option for you. For more details, you can call us at 9216557057
Best Cardiac Range for PCD Franchise
Get the best range of cardiology medicines required to treat heart (cardiovascular) ailments in patients. We have brought to you some of the best range of drug formulations that are frequently in demand. Our PCD Franchise for cardiac range associates has been enjoying great business. We keep on introducing new and improved drug solutions to treat and recover into a healthy heart. Some of the popular ranges that we provide are as follows:
- Calcium channel antagonists or calcium antagonists
- Hypertensive drugs (angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) etc)
- β1 receptor blocker
- Statin medication etc.
Best Diabetic Range for Pharma Franchise
Patients of diabetes mellitus require effective and quality diabetic medicines to control these chronic issues. At, Medibyte, we have always ensured that our associates will be offered a varied range for diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2 patients. The medicines are formulated to keep the glucose under control and make your body function better. We have multiple anti-diabetic ranges and their counterpart drugs available that are used to treat patients. Our associates of pharma franchises for diabetic medicines enjoy a variety range like the following:
- Antidiabetic drugs (dipeptidyl peptidase, sulfonylureas, etc)
- Fibrates (amphipathic carboxylic acids)
- 5α-reductase inhibitors,
- Statins, also known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, etc)
- Anti-hyperglycemic agent
- Alpha-glucosidase inhibitor etc
High-Quality Cardiac Diabetic Range
Medibyte Pharma has an extensive product portfolio for the cardiac diabetic range. The following products have a huge demand in the market for Cardia Diabetic PCD Franchises. Here we have mentioned a few of them in detail:
- Atenolol 50 mg Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets – This medication is extensively used to treat high blood pressure i.e., hypertension. Atenolol is also used to treat chest pain and to improve survival after a heart attack. It prevents strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This belongs to a branch of drugs known as beta-blockers. The combination of the two medicine works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in your body such as epinephrine, on the heart and blood vessels.
- Teneligliptin 20 mg Tablets – It is an AntiDiabetic medicine used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes in adult patients. While taking these medications patients are advised to follow a strict diet and exercise regimen along with this medicine for the best possible effect. Teneligliptin works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas which helps in lowering the blood glucose levels in the body.
- Losartan Potassium 50 mg Tablets – Losartan is used to treat high blood pressure and to protect the kidneys from damage due to diabetes. This medication is also used to lower the risk of strokes in patients with high blood pressure. It belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin. This drug will relax your blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.
- Olmesartan Medoxomil 20 mg – Olmesartan is used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). You can consume it with or without food. It is very effective in relaxing your blood vessels.
- Metoprolol Sustained Release – This oral medicine is used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure, chest pain/pressure, and heart failure (weak heart). It is a beta-blocker that affects the blood flow through veins and arteries in the heart. This should be taken under the doctor's advice.
- Pioglitazone - An Anti-diabetic drug, it is used to treat patients with Type 2 Diabetes. They can be taken alongside metformin, sulfonylurea, or insulin. It is best recommended to have a balanced diet and a well-maintained exercise regime. The medicine makes cells more sensitive toward insulin and helps in the proper regulation of the level of glucose in the body.
- Rosuvastatin – It is a statin medication and lipid-lowering drug which is used to lower bad cholesterol and fast like LDL, Triglycerin, etc. They also help those at high risk of cardiovascular diseases and help treat abnormal lipids and boost good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood. It should be taken with proper diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes for better results. Conditions that are genetically passed down through facilities are also recommended by Rosuvastatin.
- Torsemide – A loop diuretic (water pill), the medicines are used to treat high blood pressure and treat edema (fluid retention) caused by heart failure/kidney disease/liver problems. It prevents the body from absorbing too much salt by allowing it to be passed into your urine. Therefore, causing to make more urine. This helps to relieve issues like swelling in arms, legs, etc., and shortness of breath.
- Thyroxine – One of the two Thyroid Hormones (released by the thyroid gland), Thyroxine is secreted into the bloodstream of the glands where it travels across the body to convert to triiodothyronine. It helps in proper digestion, muscle functioning, bone maintenance, brain development, and the heart by boosting metabolism.
- Tamsulosin – An Alpha-blocker, it helps the body muscle relax in the bladder neck, and prostate for the body to easily pass urine. It is very helpful for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) and kidney stone patients.
- Dutasteride – This medicine is mainly recommended to people with enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), scalp hair loss in men, and a part of hormone therapy in transgender women. This helps in the easy flow of urine.
Quality Assurance for Cardiac Diabetic Medicines
Medibyte has been following strict standards when developing, manufacturing, and packaging cardiology and anti-diabetes medicines. Our company religiously complies with regulations laid by FDI, WHO, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). These include pharmacology/toxicology, chemistry, labeling, manufacturing, and inspection. The procedure takes place under the guidance of experienced experts with years of knowledge and talent to produce effective, reliable, and durable medicines to treat cardiovascular diseases, and diabetic I, and Diabetic II patient symptoms. We are focused on creating quality for our customers. Therefore, we have a patient-centric objective. Our company has all the modern machines, tools, and equipment that are required to produce these medicines. Each process involves professional care with each batch tested for deviations. All the products that are offered to consumers that approved by DCGI and certified with FSSAI. Our units are well-maintained and ensure that no bio-hazard, cross-contamination, or negligence is done. For this, we have been very strict with our quality policies and have made significant changes in our QA, QC, and QMS standards.
Scope of Cardiac Diabetic in PCD Franchise Business
India has some of the largest population of Diabetic patients with 72.96 million. It is expected by 2040, the number will rise to 123 million making this sector profitable for those who invest in the future. Cardiac patients account for 54.5 million patients. Demand for cardiac diabetic drugs has increased with an increase in the number of patients. It is the most common disease and reason for death in India. For those who are wondering about investing in a cardiac diabetic PCD franchise, the scope is wide due to many factors and reasons:
- According to AIOCD-AWACS, the year 2019 saw the fastest growth rate in 3 years aided by huge sales of cardiac and anti-diabetic drugs. This is 11.7 percent to Rs 16,021 crore and 12.9 percent to Rs 12,143 respectively on a YoY basis.
- Sales of medicines in India grew 9.8% year-on-year to ₹1.4 trillion last year. The cardiac diabetic segment is a huge contributor of it constituting over one-fifth of the Indian pharmaceuticals market.
What do We offer To PCD Franchise Parties?
Medibyte offers a qualitative range of anti-diabetic cardiology products. We follow strict regulations to maintain the high efficiency and durability of our drugs. More than 200+ associates are connected with our company via PCD franchise opportunities in India. We are looking for members who could own our list of cardiac-diabetic products in different zones. We always ensure that our associates get to experience the best growth. They benefit in many ways as follows:
- Monopoly Rights: Different zones are allotted to each of our PCD franchise associates. Exclusive rights are distributed under mutual discussion. It is our promise that a good portion of the business space and populace is under your direct sales. No other will be allowed to sell or promote in your region.
- Promotional Tools Support: Marketing tools are provided to all PCD franchise clients free of cost. We have a vast range of cardiology and diabetic medicine. So, we have ensured a specialized catalog, visual aids, promotional literature, promotional gifts, etc to help you promote your business better.
- Low Sales Target: We do not pressure our associates into a minimum sales target. It is our motivation to help you get better business. For this, we are always here to support you with better ideas. Many of our PCD businesses include no sales target to low sales target.
- Huge Profit: Get to earn a stable and good earning. The pharmaceuticals business is profitable and cardiac diabetic has a great demand in India. Being a chronic disease, there is no end to demand as the number of patients is increasing over the years. Plus, Medibyte offers huge profits to its PCD pharma franchise associates.
Why Choose Medibyte Pharma for Cardiac Diabetic PCD Franchise?
The emerging drug segment of cardiology and diabetic medicines is a billion-plus market. With people suffering from diabetes and heart conditions, these medicines have a good future business profit. Medibyte is a leading Cardiac Diabetic Company that offers PCD pharma franchise opportunities all across India. We have been delivering high-quality drug solutions to those suffering from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. Our experts carefully work on the accurate composition, effectivity of results, and reducing side effects. We want the best for our customers and therefore is a wide range of medicines. By being our associates, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- All the medicines are DCGI-approved.
- GMP-WHO Manufactured Cardio-diabetic products list.
- Best Rates in the market
- Better Profit Margin earning capabilities for PCD pharma owners.
- Marketing rights established on Monopoly or exclusive businesses.
- Pan-Indian Presence! Choose Any of your desired locations.
- Better Growth Opportunities in the long run.