This medication is a combination of Multivitamins, multi-minerals, Ginkgo Biloba, and Ginseng. Multivitamins prevent deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy. Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. Ginkgo Biloba is often used to treat mental health conditions, Alzheimer’s disease, and fatigue. Ginseng has anti-inflammatory effects and may reduce inflammation. Other possible benefits range from improving thinking to treating erectile dysfunction and lowering blood sugar.
Directions of use
- Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed. Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medication is best taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Take with a full glass of water unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
- If a stomach upset occurs, you may take this medication with food. Avoid taking antacids, dairy products, tea, or coffee within 2 hours before or after this medication because they may decrease its effectiveness. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking the tablets or capsules. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for details about your particular brand.
- If you are taking the delayed-release form or extended-release capsules, swallow them whole. Do not crush or chew delayed-release or extended-release products. Doing so can release all of the drugs at once, increasing the risk of side effects and decreasing absorption not split extended-release tablets unless they have a score line and your doctor or pharmacist tells you to do so. Swallow the whole or split tablet without crushing or chewing.
- Increased Energy levels
- Sharper Cognitive function
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Relives Anxiety and depression
- Helps in Schizophrenia
- Treats Insufficient blood flow to the brain
- Cures Blood pressure problems
- Constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach may occur.
- Consult your doctor if you have a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
- Problem while sleeping
- Digestive problems
- Rapid heartbeat
- Before taking this medicine, consult your doctor if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or allergic to any other medicine.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, and the medicines you are taking.
- Do tell your doctor if you have vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The risk of allergic reaction is higher if you’re allergic to urushiols, an oily resin found in poison ivy, sumac, poison oak, and mango rind.
Ques. Are there any allergic reactions to this medicine?
Ans. Yes, there are some allergic reactions to this medicine, do consult with your doctor before taking the medicine.
Ques. How to take this medicine?
Ans. Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed. Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Ques. What is the best time to take this medicine?
Ans. This medication is best taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Take with a full glass of water or follow as your doctor instructs.
Ques. What is this medicine used for?
Ans. This medicine is used to Increase Energy levels, and sharper Cognitive function, it is Anti-inflammatory in nature and used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.